4X4 Excursion

Nancynurse

Well, now that it looks like Chilkat won't be operating in early June, we are looking at the possibility of a different excursion along this same line. My boys 17 and 14 and DH were really looking forward to doing an off road excursion. I was going for the ride...

We will have a few days in the Talkeetna area and then a couple of days in Palmer, and a couple of days in Anchorage prior to taking the train to Seward on May 30th. So we have many options available...

Just wondered if anyone had any past experience with any operators in any of the areas listed? There are two listed on RCI's web site (one in ISP and the other in Ketchikan), but I haven't been able to find any reviews for either one.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nancy

Nope...we don't go into Sitka. It sounds like you really enjoyed your excursion though.

Has anyone ever heard of Heiny's ATV in the Palmer/Wasilla area. I spoke with the owner this afternoon. They have an opening in the time frame I am looking at. I can't find any reviews though.

Nancy

Archived