Ncl Survey Problems

LOWTYD

Has anyone else had trouble gettting onto the Synovate survey site? I hit the link then is gives me all this garble about the link in my email survey invitation does not appear to be working properly. I really wanted to do the survey. :( Any idea?

Same problem here. I sent off emails and let them know the problems I am having. I think getting rid of the comment cards is a great idea. The online survey will let people get home, chill out, collect their thoughts before offering up their comments. I always hated having to fill out those cards on the last night of the cruise. Now, I just hope they can get the online surveys up and running.

I was able to open the survey and complete it with no problems. Keeps trying. The survey is very good and hopefully NCL will listen!

There is even one question that says something like "If you were the CEO of NCL, what it the one thing you would do to improve your guest's cruising experience?"

I was able to open the survey and complete it with no problems. Keeps trying. The survey is very good and hopefully NCL will listen!

There is even one question that says something like "If you were the CEO of NCL, what it the one thing you would do to improve your guest's cruising experience?"

I'd make sure all the fools are on every cruise:p :D

Archived