Liberty of the Seas connecting cabin question

Has anyone stayed in E1 connecting cabins on Liberty ? (Ours are 8612 and 8614) Wondering where the connecting door is located - on a prior cruise it was located in the sitting area, so the sofa was gone and a chair instead to make room for the door - Thanks in advance for replies, links to pics would be awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

that is exactly correct...last August on the Liberty we had 8626 and 8628 and our door was by the sitting area. We only had one chair and so did our boys cabin. But it was GREAT to have two bedrooms and TWO bathrooms!

We plan to do the exact same thing next year. Have a super time!

The Liberty is fabulous...:)

We were in a Deck 8 D1 cabin on the Liberty and the connecting door was next to the TV, at the foot of the bed. The sofa was against the opposite wall from the connecting door (and we never heard any noise from the next cabin). I had fussed and fretted when I found out I'd chosen a connecting cabin, but it was great.

I can't comment on that type of cabin but I do know that the fold out couches did not look very wide (maybe not quite full size?). I have two teen boys and they would have murdered one another trying to sleep on that. My hubby is also very big and I would have been murdered had we slept on that....(he 6'1...me 5'1...about 100+ lbs difference...lol) In general I don't find sofa beds too comfy..just my 2cents worth.

best of luck with your crusie :)

Esmerelda

• 4 years later...
that is exactly correct...last August on the Liberty we had 8626 and 8628 and our door was by the sitting area. We only had one chair and so did our boys cabin. But it was GREAT to have two bedrooms and TWO bathrooms!

We plan to do the exact same thing next year. Have a super time!

The Liberty is fabulous...:)

Hi, I know that is an older post! Was it very noisey/crowded being near the RC On-line area. We are looking into booking this on the Indy for 2013.

Archived