Carnival Pride - Secret Door

BUND

I specifically wrote to Carnival several months ago and was told there are no longer any adults-only (topless) areas on ANY Carnival ships.

But that's been discussed several times since then and has it's own thread going on now.

I looked on Miracle and could find no secret door.

When I was on Fantasy-class ships, I wasn't aware of them. Really wish I'd know about them because one of our favorite spots on Empress was the forward decks. Only a couple of loungers out there and totally deserted. Absolutely the best place to get away from the noise at the pool areas. Some of us can't afford to sail in balcony cabins all the time and still really like to have somewhere quite to sunbathe, read and relax.

I plan on checking out the area(s) on Glory in a few weeks! :D

I plan on checking out the area(s) on Glory in a few weeks! :D

When I was on Glory they had the higher two front observation decks (at the front of Lido and Panorama decks) locked for most of the cruise, no reason was ever given.:mad:

I figured at first that it was due to us being at sea and the wind was too bad, but they were even locked on port days.

The two lower observation decks at the front of Empress and Upper decks were always open though. I did finally get to go out on the obervation deck on Lido when we were in St. Maarten. It was a really cool area, I wish it would have been open more often.

Heres a pic I took from there, wish I could have been up there while we were underway, it was really high!

DSC01342.jpg.b6925467f3694a98d18fa7ef3dbc0927.jpg

... Heres a pic I took from there, wish I could have been up there while we were underway, it was really high!

From the Freedom underway, weird thing almost the same shot as yours.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3069&g2_serialNumber=2

Same spot looking down

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3072&g2_serialNumber=2

Archived