Photoshow "Legend" 2008 Spring Crossing

Seabourn-nail

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/GN5nQ3cM

Hi all!

Some people have asked me to post a photoshow again.

Well, I like making them and I hope you will enjoy it.

I will remember this crossing as a very nice one. A voyage with most of the time beautiful weather, very nice guests - a lot of "old" friends and new ones, great crew and a husband who wasn't all that bad! Thank you!

We started of in Ft. Lauderdale with some rocking at night, then after a day we had mostly calm seas and lots of sunshine. Unfortunately two of our fellow guests were unlucky to say the least and suffered accidents. The captain, charming and accurate as ever, had to make some changes in the itinerary mainly regarding arriving and leaving time.

The last couple of days were quite rocky again, which for me was good fun. I'm still kind of "land sick" as usual.

I got to know a lot of CC'ers this cruise, which was my pleasure.Other highlights to me were "the tug of war", the jumpy Galley Market Brunch, the Rider Cup golf, some very nice shows, the pasta and ice cream (things I normally don't eat), but most of all as always meeting wonderful people and being able to speak with them in a different language. I still feel blessed that I am able to do that. We were the only Dutch on board by the way!

Thank you all!

Marja

Marja

Bueno! Muy Bueno! Buenisimo! Muchas Gracias for the Photo Show!

A Great Crossing made even better by getting to know you and Rene!

So hopefully will try to make it this coming November on the Legend westbound crossing meanwhile love and muchos abrazos from Ignacio & Joe.

Marja, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PHOTOS!!! Thank you so much. You were able to capture a true feeling of being aboard and it is so nice to see you and your husband. A lovely couple! Watched the entire photoshow and even called my husband in to look at it. The crew must like very much seeing their photos and for those who might never have been on Seabourn you have surely shown a positive side. Thanks alot again. Rene'

What a terrific show! We are Silversea regulars but have booked on the Odyssey next year out of Istanbul...have been waiting for the verandas...will look for you there! We are quite excited about trying Seabourn but won't know anyone so your show was a lovely introduction. Thanx.

What a terrific show! We are Silversea regulars but have booked on the Odyssey next year out of Istanbul...have been waiting for the verandas...will look for you there! We are quite excited about trying Seabourn but won't know anyone so your show was a lovely introduction. Thanx.

Are you planning to sail on August 15 out of Istanbul?

Well, if you have seen the show, I'm hard to miss! If I still have this hair style.

Marja

Thanks for making the album, it's really quite special. It's nice to see Ian without the spiky hair and how handsome Kevin looks in his new uniform. I am sure that I am not alone in really enjoying the photos of the crew; they are like family and the main reason I continue to sail on Seabourn. Well, that and the breadsticks.

Thanks again.

Hi, Marja.....

That was a very talented presentation! I've only been on one SB cruise, the Pride crossing a few weeks ago. You have captured what I would call the SB spirit - in the guests and crew. Thanks for posting! Jini

Marja, thanx for the reply. Yes, we sail from Istanbul on the 15th of August. I will look for the hair! Have a great trip on the Wind, my husband's favorite. We will be on the Wind for the holidays. Please post your impressions on the SS thread. Bon Voyage.

Well darn....I cant see it!! :( Maybe Santa will bring me broadband one day....we live in a little "pocket" where we cant get Broadband....must be the only place in Oz!! However I do have Wireless on my laptop....only 10 hours a month as its ~almost~ as expensive as Seabourns internet! :eek: I will use the wireless when I upload more of my pics so will be able to look at the slideshow then....so Marja....thanks in advance!! I love seeing pics of the crew......did you take any pics of breadsticks for Jane?

Marja,

This is the second slide show of yours I have viewed and I enjoyed it as much as the first. We have two Seabourn cruises booked and viewing your slide show reminds me what we have to look forward to.

Thank you for sharing.

Karen.

Well darn....I cant see it!! :( Maybe Santa will bring me broadband one day....we live in a little "pocket" where we cant get Broadband....must be the only place in Oz!! However I do have Wireless on my laptop....only 10 hours a month as its ~almost~ as expensive as Seabourns internet! :eek: I will use the wireless when I upload more of my pics so will be able to look at the slideshow then....so Marja....thanks in advance!! I love seeing pics of the crew......did you take any pics of breadsticks for Jane?

Lots of crew pictures Lorraine; they are my favorites! No bread sticks, but I do have caviar and pasta Bolognese, how about that? I'm trying to get rid of the 4 kilo's this cruise has rewarded me with, hard work, but it can be done!

Thank you all for the nice compliments and I hope you will have a wonderful weekend!

Marja

Granny,

Do Check G-A's photo website. There are many Spirit crew photos that you might enjoy, particularly the tug-og-war. His site is quicker to view, and I am not sure about the virus pop-up but I have never seen it. After all, it's view only, not downloading. Doesn't that make a difference?

Marja,

I liked the photos of the rough sea taken through the porthole. The water looked so close.

Was that in the dining room?

Regards,

Steve.

Yes Steve, in the dining room. The water came completely over them. I tried to take the pictures when the water was about half way! It was fun doing it.

Jane, you don't have to download my photo show completely, but photo's will begin to show, while down loading and when you begin to hear the music, you can click "full screen" and see even bigger pictures than Geir Arne's. (But his are better.)

Marja

Marja,

I am sorry if i gave the impression about your site. I didn't mean to, I was just referring to the comment about a virus warning on G-A's site. I have a land-line and while it did take a long time to load, it was well worth it!!! But then I am a sucker for photos of friends and family, especially on Seabourn.

Archived