Stupid Questions = Stupid Answers

gman0119

Some of those rank right up there with the Crock Pot stories I've seen on theses boards.

Of course, you've heard about the neophyte who called a TA for pricing on his first cruise. He wanted a balcony cabin, and was given a range of prices.

"Why are there so many different prices?" asked the newbie.

"That depends on how high up you are," replied the TA.

"Well, I live in a rancher, so I'm at ground level. How much will that cost me?" :p

We leave in 9 days :D & will be in Cozumel for Cinco de Mayo. Yesterday, DH asked me, "When is cinco de mayo?" I lovingly told him he was an idiot.

A valid question if one is not familiar with the Spanish language.. :rolleyes:

This wasn't a question, but a complaint directly to the Captain. On my 2nd cruise, there was a meet & greet with the Captain. Someone asked about the silly/stupid complaints he's gotten over the years, here's his favourite;

A couple requested an audience with him, purser wasn't good enough, to complain that it had, are you sitting down?, "rained in the rainforest"! He giggled when he told us that one.

We leave in 9 days :D & will be in Cozumel for Cinco de Mayo. Yesterday, DH asked me, "When is cinco de mayo?" I lovingly told him he was an idiot.

In defense of your DH, I being a product of the Arkansas public school system, thought Cinco de Mayo was some famous Mexican war general !

My DW is still laughing !!!!!!

During very rough seas I witnessed a little old lady go in her life vest go up to the cruise director and ask him if she should go to her muster station.

He said, in a very kind sweet way, honey, this is nothing but some swells...what makes you think that little boat can handle it any better than this large ship.

We were giggling!

During very rough seas I witnessed a little old lady go in her life vest go up to the cruise director and ask him if she should go to her muster station.

He said, in a very kind sweet way, honey, this is nothing but some swells...what makes you think that little boat can handle it any better than this large ship.

We were giggling!

Auwwww! lol That's too cute (and silly). hehehe

We were a large group of people and 1 couple was only an acquaintance of my DH and I. It was their first cruise, so every now and then we would ask how things were going and if they needed any help with anything. Their response was always "no, we're doing well and that their friends were helping them along."

Well, I didn't go an ask how they were enjoying dinner in the dining room. She told me they hadn't made reservations for their night in the dining room yet. :eek:

So, I explained to the her that they could go to the dining room on any night and they only need to make reservations for the supper club. So, she whispered to me, don't let my DH here this, he'll kill our friend.

So, I quickly ran off to find her DH. After all, I've never seen a burial at sea. :D :D

Archived