Magic Bullet question

tr126

I kind of feel like I'm asking another one of those stupid questions.. but what the hey! Are magic bullets or small blending machines allowed on board? I'm wanting to just pack it in with everything else but thought I would check here to make sure. Anyone else bring one? We cruise on Monday, leaving town tomorrow! I can't wait!

TIA for all your help! You all have been great and I have learned so much from this group!

Unless you are smuggling mass quantities of drinks needing to be mixed, not sure why you want one, but yes they would be allowed. I have one at home myself.

I pack as light as I can. If you are bringing that much booze, Id invest in some rum runner flasks to increase your chances of getting it on board. They are also good for holding juice from breakfast until you want it.

The bottles you buy on board, will be delivered to your room the night before you arrive back at your home port. The bottles you buy in ports on the cruise will be confiscated when you board the ship again, and be delivered to your room also.

ok, your response sparked another questions... the bottles you can purchase on the ship, are you not allowed to drink them after you buy them?

That is correct, booze you purchase onboard will be delivered to your cabin on the last night. If you buy booze ashore, same deal -- they'll take it at the gangway.

I usually take a bottle of water from the ship, empty it, and refill it with my purchase (doesn't work too well with bourbon, though). Carnival caught on and for awhile banned passengers from bringing bottled water onboard, but apparently took so much heat they rescinded that part.

ok, your response sparked another questions... the bottles you can purchase on the ship, are you not allowed to drink them after you buy them?

It's too late for you now, but you can also call the bon voyage dept. and order liquor for your room.

ok, thanks for the help and glad I asked. I called Bon Voyage yesterday and ordered bar coupons for my friends. That's a neat little service! It was fast and easy.

Monday can't get here soon enough!

~Trish

I brought the bullet on my Norwegian cruise. Glad I had it cause that cruise was very boring and making drinks gave me something to do :)

I just packed it in my regular luggage with Pina Colada alcohol free mix. My friend likes to drink em virgin.

Now I can say many times if you purchase liquor from the gift shop on the last night of the cruise you can just take it to your room. A few cruises back we ran out and that Friday evening before dinner I purchased a bottle because I had seen other people in the past doing this and took it right to our room and mixed drinks. But this only applies to the last night.

My Easter week cruise on voyager they didnt give us the liquor until 6 a.m. the morning we got off the ship. They claimed it was because of so many spring breakers and under age folks on board. Hope they dont get in the habit of that.

Yes you can and they are great for frozen drinks for the kids as well. Why pay the high price of the frozen drinks all week for the kids? Get one Drink of the day glass and use it all week for this. There is always fresh fruit to be able to make smoothies for young and old, with or without alcohol.

I just bought one to take with me! We're not smuggling a TON of booze but a couple of bottles for a week long cruise should be enough for some balcony drinks in the evening before bed. Just grab some fruit and juice on the Lido on the way to our room and make a quick smoothie!

I just bought one to take with me! We're not smuggling a TON of booze but a couple of bottles for a week long cruise should be enough for some balcony drinks in the evening before bed. Just grab some fruit and juice on the Lido on the way to our room and make a quick smoothie!

A TA promised us a bottle of wine which the cruiseline failed to delivery, TA blamed the cruiseline. I brought my own wine bottle opener which we never used. I guess thats now why Im leery of counting on stuff making it to my cabin, legit or smuggled.

Archived