Comfortable chairs at Club Orient?

I haven't been to club orient, but was at Kakao beach and have been to Bikini beach both in Orient and each were padded lounge chairs. Every picture I've seen of the different beaches in Orient show padded lounge chairs. A must for me also. Kakao has food and drinks, restrooms, waiters on the beach, etc.

We were just at Orient beach and got chairs at Pirates. They were really well padded and had large umbrellas. They are the blue and white chairs just up the beach from club Orient so it was easy to walk down there for a swim. We did notice the chairs at Club Orient were not padded. Also Pirates has the best club sandwitch I have ever had!!

Out tour guide, Bernard, took us to Waikiki at Orient which is the end of Orient Beach that you are least likely to run into the totally naked people (although we did encounter 1 older gentleman:) ). Anyway, they had nice red padded lounge chairs with umbrellas...very comfy and if I remember correctly, it was $20 for 2 lounge chairs with an umbrella in between them!!

The only thing I can say about the food there is, nice portion sizes but expensive...to feed our 5 kids, it was a little over $100!!

Could you give us advice on where to make for on Orient Beach?

Which are the comfortable chairs? How much are they?

Sorry, we self-provision on Orient, and have never rented chairs.

That said, there have been a couple of dozen very satisfied people on the chairs at Pedro's and perhaps as many as 200 along the beach at Club Orient on their sling/strap chairs (wish I knew exactly what to call them) for the last several weeks.

Orient charges $18 for two chairs and an umbrella, Pedro's charges $15 and includes two rum punches.

gary

Archived