Any benefits/perks go along with a Cat 11

tet1968

Going on the Miracle next March. Just got off the Miracle 3 weeks ago and loved her. This time going to Costa Rico and Panama along with Belize.

Thanks for the reply

We book Cat. 11 for the space and the bath. DW doesn't do showers very well, so the tub is a very nice addition for us.:cool:

Going on the Miracle next March. Just got off the Miracle 3 weeks ago and loved her. This time going to Costa Rico and Panama along with Belize.

Thanks for the reply

We book Cat. 11 for the extra space and the bathroom. DW doesn't like showers, so the tub is a nice addition.:cool:

We book Cat. 11 for the extra space and the bathroom. DW doesn't like showers, so the tub is a nice addition.:cool:

We do too.

Basically, all we got was early embarkation and priority disembarkation. Heck, I'll take that anytime ! :D

Pat

The last 2 suites we got had a bottle of champagne on the counter for us upon arrival. I've had friends though that didn't get them so I'm not sure if it's standard or not.

We sometimes get a little gift from our travel agent when we book our suites. Last cruise we received a beautiful fruit basket and wine. Maybe the same for you, although you usually get a note frome the sender :)

The last 2 suites we got had a bottle of champagne on the counter for us upon arrival. I've had friends though that didn't get them so I'm not sure if it's standard or not.

Not standard from Carnival. As the posted mentioned, probably a gift from your TA and not Carnival.

We sometimes get a little gift from our travel agent when we book our suites. Last cruise we received a beautiful fruit basket and wine. Maybe the same for you, although you usually get a note frome the sender :)

I wondered but didn't have a note, just our names. :=:)

It's not! Must have been from PVP/TA

Also, you only get prority boarding not exiting. Did you have a early flight or Platinum that got you that??

Archived