Independent airboat tour from McKinley?

inkmahm

I think I know the answer but I'm checking anyway. There is an "airboat adventure" offered by Princess when we are at the McKinley lodge. Anyone know who the operator is and if they can be booked independantly or do we have to book through Princess?

Same for the Nenana raft trip at Denali lodge... independent operator or only through Princess?

I think I know the answer but I'm checking anyway. There is an "airboat adventure" offered by Princess when we are at the McKinley lodge. Anyone know who the operator is and if they can be booked independantly or do we have to book through Princess?

Same for the Nenana raft trip at Denali lodge... independent operator or only through Princess?

Anyone know the answer?

At first I thought you meant the Jet Boat Adventure that we took using a toursaver coupon 2/1. On our trip, they actually dropped folks off at the Princess facility toward the end of the trip. Ours was offered thru Mahays Riverboat Services. However when I went to the website for the McKinley Lodge I see the airboat adventure offered thru Princess is different. I then googled further and came up with a great website: AlaskaJourney dot com. It has some great excursions opportunities all over the state but I didn't see anything for an airboat adventure. Maybe someone else can help you, however I have a feeling that one has to be booked thru Princess. It looked to me that they take you right to Denali; not going on the Motorcoach.

At first I thought you meant the Jet Boat Adventure that we took using a toursaver coupon 2/1. On our trip, they actually dropped folks off at the Princess facility toward the end of the trip. Ours was offered thru Mahays Riverboat Services. However when I went to the website for the McKinley Lodge I see the airboat adventure offered thru Princess is different. I then googled further and came up with a great website: AlaskaJourney dot com. It has some great excursions opportunities all over the state but I didn't see anything for an airboat adventure. Maybe someone else can help you, however I have a feeling that one has to be booked thru Princess. It looked to me that they take you right to Denali; not going on the Motorcoach.

Thanks! I checked out the website but didn't really find anything other than one airboat excursion but the company didn't have a website of their own. I think for the excursions at the lodges we'll probably end up just booking with Princess. It doesn't seem as easy to book independently as it is in the ports.

Archived