Vacation is over, and xpcdoojk is back. hee hee

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]OK jc, you've got us on the edge of our seats waiting for the next [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]sphincter tightening episode![/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_10_2.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]StretchO[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='wallie5446']Who would have ever thunk that first thing in the morning we all check on "The Saga" first !:D

EW[/QUOTE]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Saying it that way, it sure does make our lives sound pathetic, don't it???[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_4.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='BADBUOY'][b]I'd better flush this thread down the toilet. :D [/b][/QUOTE]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Just what we needed, another witicism from the peanut gallery![/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Just what we needed, another witicism from the peanut gallery![/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE]
[b]DITTO:mad: Read something else.[/b]

For goodness sake children....school is over for the weekend...ok for another week here.....but please ...no-one spoil this thread......I need something enjoyable to read and jc's review is most enjoyable.

By the way.....it was rainy and foggy in Venice this week when mum was there....very disappointing for photos....hope someone got me a postcard.....ok back to the reading

Liz

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Just what we needed, another witicism from the peanut gallery![/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE]
Yeah like your posts keep us riveted in our seats. Give you head a shake.......

[quote name='nosnobunny']You know Badbouy, you had another post today that actually made me laugh. It was very humourous and I thought "Good one!". But if this thread is not to your liking, please move on.

Beth[/QUOTE][b]Beth - just between you and I (don't tell wallie or stretch) -[/b]

[b]My post about the toilet was meant to be funny as it just followed their posts about the 'john'. I also find jc's experience well written and very interesting.[/b]

[b]PS- Remember don't tell them. I like when a Texan gets mad as hell! :mad: :p [/b]

[quote name='BADBUOY'][b]Beth - just between you and I (don't tell wallie or stretch) -[/b]

[b]My post about the toilet was meant to be funny as it just followed their posts about the 'john'. I also find jc's experience well written and very interesting.[/b]

[b]PS- Remember don't tell them. I like when a Texan gets mad as hell! :mad: :p [/b][/QUOTE]

I won't tell if you don't. You're not so bad after all. ;) I just didn't "get" your humour before. :o

Beth

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Badbuoy, I must have taken it out of context. To be honest, I really like getting under a New Yorkers skin. :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='BADBUOY'][b]Hey where did the Bicker - religion thread go???[/b][/QUOTE]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]I think it must have turned into a sacrificial goat. [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Bad Stretch, Bad![/color][/size][/font][/i]

Archived