Valor - Time Off Ship?

crusin4ever

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what time you got off the Valor (Miami)? I filled out our e-docs and said we were going to pick up a rental car. After reading the posts I wonder if it is best to get a shuttle (or quality limos) from the port to FLL airport. I reserved a mini-van with Dollar (used KISSE) for $50, we are 5 people. Our flight is at 2:00 from FLL. I was thinking we would have hours to kill, but it sounds like the process of getting a rental car is hectic, and time consuming.

Need your advice - rent a car, or do the shuttle? Quality Limo was $70 for a shuttle.

Thanks Everyone! :)

This past Sunday, I was debark group 31 of 31. They called us at 10:25; final boarding at 10:30. It was about 11:15 before we were through customs. Same thing in October. Honestly, I wouldn't bother with the rental car with a 2:00 flight. I'd go the shuttle/limo route. $20 isn't worth the hassle.

We got off the Valor on 4/13 and were debark group 9, which we thought was so funny cause we live in South Florida and we put in our Fastpass that we were pier parking...so you would think that we would be one of the last groups off the the ship...for those of you who need an early debark, I've got to say that we were called, walked off the ship, had a great guy help us with all of our bags (eight of them), made it thru customs in about 10 minutes and were out on the street and ready to head home by 9am!!:)

Archived