Miracle Cruise to Nowhere?

formerjar

Our company is taking a staff retreat on the Carnival Miracle 2-day cruise to nowhere out of NY in October. Since both my husband and I are both on staff, we will be taking our 3 year old with us. (She'll actually be celebrating her 4th birthday that weekend). Does anyone have any experiences with these short cruises? Will there be kids' activities?

There may be some activities for children, but my experience is that the short Cruises to Nowhere (CTN) are basically party trips. You are on the ship for such a short time that everyone wants to fit seven days of fun into two. This is just my experience.

We sailed the CTN on the Carnival Victory last October. We had a blast, but left our 2 kids at home. I think I saw maybe 3 kids throughout the cruise. You may want to inquire about how many kids have booked because if they only have a handful, the kids club might be closed.

Archived