H2O drinking in suites?

kmavb

I'm a BIG water drinker???:D

Wondering if NCL provides...ice cold pitchers of H2O can be provided in the penthouse suites??? Or do they provide bottled H2O??? And is it FREE or is there a cost???

If we will be charged for H2O...how much does it cost??? I hope it wont cost me too much $$$!!!!:eek: Hahaha!!!

Wondering if NCL provides...ice cold pitchers of H2O can be provided in the penthouse suites??? Or do they provide bottled H2O??? And is it FREE or is there a cost???

If we will be charged for H2O...how much does it cost??? I hope it wont cost me too much $$$!!!!:eek: Hahaha!!!

I believe bottled water is provided for free in Owners Suites and Garden Villas, otherwise water out of the tap is purified.

Bottled water like Dasani and Aquafina are also purified water from a municipal source.

You can be supplied with ice in your room at no charge.

Unlimited bottles in the OS. Bottled in other cabins at a cost. Not sure of the charge.

You can always bring a case/es on-board or pick them up at ports;)

We were in a penthouse suite on the Gem and they provided 1 free bottle of water. The water on the ship was good, but I did bring a case of my own bottled water to use on the excursions, I stored it under a cabinet and would put a few bottles in the fridge overnight.

We were in a Penthouse Suite on the NCL Star last November. I drank a LOT of the bottled sparking water. Once our butler noticed I was going through like two bottles a day, he told me to stop drinking that because we were being charged, and he brought me like four bottles to hide in the room and drink from them. LOVED the guy.. gave him a nice extra tip because of that too. He kept me supplied the rest of the cruise.

Archived