ABC Limo vs. Taxis

BDL

Looking for anyone with experience with ABC Limo in Hawaii. DH and I are looking for:

• Day 1 - Airport to Marriott Waikiki
  • Day 2 - Marriott to Pearl Harbor (will take bus or taxi back since DH will want to spend a LOT of time there and we don't want to schedule the return)
  • Day 3 - Marriott to POAm for embarkation
  • POAm to Embassy Suites post cruise
  • Embassy Suites to Airport next morning.

My thougth are that it would be much nicer not to have to worry about finding taxis and just have them transport us.

Any thoughts? Has anyone done this? I'm going to email them for a quote, but just wondering if taxis would be a LOT less in anyone's experience. Thinking it may be worth the splurge.

Thanks for any info.

Barb

I am an ABC Limo fan. Did exactly the transfers you have except we did have ABC pickup and deliver at Pearl Harbor. It was worth it for 4 of us (luggage issues about getting it all into one cab!) Plus the limo ride includes coffee, candy, or soda, leis for added fee. Website also shows sedans so if it's just the two of you, you might want to talk with Melvin Kim about them. Maybe a limo for one splurge and sedan for other transports. You'll love Melvin!! And all of his advise about seeing sights, where to eat, etc. were excellent.

Thanks Tatertot - Thats a good idea.. have the Limo with the extras get us from the airport then go with the sedan for the rest of the time. I think I'll give them a call and check out their price.

Archived