Document Question

Fire LT

We are sailing on the Miracle on May 25th and I requested paper documents to be sent. They haven't arrived yet and was just wondering how soon before the departure date I should expect to receive them.

They are sent out about a month before your cruise. I would guess they are in the mail and you will receive them shortly.

Have a wonderful cruise!

We are sailing on the Miracle on May 25th and I requested paper documents to be sent. They haven't arrived yet and was just wondering how soon before the departure date I should expect to receive them.

I was expecting mine for an upcoming cruise and Carnival said I requested e-docs (which I'm sure I did not) so I had to print them:( You may want to call or ask your TA:rolleyes:

I was expecting mine for an upcoming cruise and Carnival said I requested e-docs (which I'm sure I did not) so I had to print them:( You may want to call or ask your TA:rolleyes:

If you go into MY Documents on the Carnival site it seems to convert to E-Docs. Happened to me as well.

I am cruising on 06/02...when I booked the cruise through a online TA, I was not told that everything is e-docs, I found this out through Carnival directly and they advised I contact my TA...I was quite surprised to find that out...I filled out the info the the funpass, etc. and then called my TA..she contacted Carnival and they said they would send out the "hard copies" since I was requesting them..anyhow 4 days later, which was Monday of this week, I got them! I know I could have gotten by with the e-docs, but it just seems nicer to get the actual "hard copies" in my hands, that way I can oooh and ogle them over and over !

sorry for "hijacking the thread' but a first time Carnival pax here.

We will get paper docs, can we go online and get all the pre-registration stuff done (similar to RCI)????

Go to www.carnival.com and register, then fill out the FunPass and you can also get your eDocs from there also.

The FunPass is pre-registration.

Fred

If they are coming direct from Carnival they usually arrive about 3 weeks prior.

We usually get them from our TA. She always goes over them and verifies all the info before she turns them over to us. Certain things are highlighted for our attention, etc.

Once she gets them and does her thing it's about 4 weeks prior, especially on our last cruise 3 weeks ago.

I'm not quite sure why they got here sooner going through her but it usually does.

I guess when they're going to a TA they build in additional delivery time for them so they can verify and go over them.

They actually were sent to her in PA, then sent to us in GA and still about 4 weeks prior.

I opted for paper vs. electronic through funpass because I just have to have them in my hands.

My situation is similar to Luv2Cruise...I went on the carnival site and chose paper documents...but to date I have not recieved. Our cruise departs on 5/17 so I am thinking I'll just print the E-Doc's. Might have something to do with not booking my cruise until 1st week of April?

Is there a way to print only those pages that we need instead of all those that just get thrown away?

Yes. The e-docs are output to a pdf file and you can select the page(s) you want/need especially the luguage tags;)

If you go into MY Documents on the Carnival site it seems to convert to E-Docs. Happened to me as well.

*issed me off:mad:

Archived