DD Dresses

hurls88

My 5 year old DD 2 dresses came to the house via UPS last night and she was so excited. We ordered them off a website and also bought some extra stuff. She has a whole closet of dress up clothes but she had to wear the dresses. Now the trouble will be keeping them away form her for 73 days. I wish I had the remote control from Click. :D

Too cute! At least you won't have to fight with her on formal night.:)

More often than not, little girls don't need to be fought with to put on a dress and some of us never outgrow that. ;)

Because I dress up for work everyday, my hubby had to fight with me most days on the cruise to brush my hair.:D :o

:D LOL...I will assume then, that you do not work as a hairdresser :p

We have been buying clothes for my step-daughter for our upcoming cruise for a little bit now. She is almost 9 and starting to get into what she wears, which is fun for the both of us. Her mom and I have different taste, so she has fun wearing her funkier stuff at our house. Last week we bought her a bikini with skulls and crossbones all over it in rhinestones, it is very cool. Last month we all took a trek into the city and went to chinatown to get her a new chinese dress (she is originally from China, she is adopted) in a bright red, a color she never wears. It looks so pretty on her, with her super dark hair and tan skin! I'm having far more fun shopping for her than for myself!

We have been buying clothes for my step-daughter for our upcoming cruise for a little bit now. She is almost 9 and starting to get into what she wears, which is fun for the both of us. Her mom and I have different taste, so she has fun wearing her funkier stuff at our house. Last week we bought her a bikini with skulls and crossbones all over it in rhinestones, it is very cool. Last month we all took a trek into the city and went to chinatown to get her a new chinese dress (she is originally from China, she is adopted) in a bright red, a color she never wears. It looks so pretty on her, with her super dark hair and tan skin! I'm having far more fun shopping for her than for myself!

So does my wife

Archived