Is it too late?

mfboat

Is it too late to get insurance on my own, like through the internet? We already made our final payment and our cruise is leaving June 26th. I know we cannot get it thru Carnival or our TA now.

Thanks!

No it is not too late. I purchased ours for our 3/8 cruise that same week. I went out on the internet and googled cruise insurance and found a great deal. Of course, I can't remember the company, but it was only like $115 for two of us. Check it out!

Is it too late to get insurance on my own, like through the internet? We already made our final payment and our cruise is leaving June 26th. I know we cannot get it thru Carnival or our TA now.

Thanks!

Try www.insuremytrip.com. They have several different policies thru different companies.

I just purchased insurance for my June 1st cruise through Access America. Only $114 for hubby and me! You have 10 days after receiving the policy to cancel if you don't like it.

PLEASE, make sure to find out what is covered and what is not. It may be possible to purchase travel insurance so close to your sailing date, but I have a sneaking suspicion that pre-existing medical conditions would not be covered. I don't know if that is a concern for any of you, but I figured you may want to check that out.

If you google up the tripinsurancestore, on their site are phone numbers and you can call and talk with an actual "English as a first language" person and ask as many questions as you need. They helped me find exactly the insurance that we needed.

Archived