I cant find a comprehensive list of suite perks?

Gixer

Search is working again and I have read posts back as far as 2007 but I cant seem to find an actual list of suite perks. There are various posts from people saying we got this or we got that, some people got wine others didnt, some got fruit other didnt etc

Is there an actual list of all the suite perks that your entitled anywhere? It just seems odd to be able to book a suite and not really know exactly what it is your paying for or getting :confused:

Thanks guys - Im sure one of you will have this info somewhere :)

That's because there really isn't one. Last year they started to revamp the whole suite "perks", but it took a really long time for all the ships to get on the same "page". Not sure if they even all are as of now. I did have a list from crown and anchor, I will look around for it.

But basically for Grand suites and higher:

Priority embarkation

Priority tender tickets

Bathrobes and slippers

In room coffee press.

One large bottle of Evian water (they do not replenish)

If the ship has a Concierge Lounge, you have access to that with complimentary drinks in the evenings, and continental breakfast in the ams, and also a movie library to check out.

Pillow menu

Binoculars

Upgraded soaps/shampoos/lotions etc...

Some people have reported that ships without a CL, will get a bottle of wine in their cabin.

And usually fruit basket, and/or other treats on the formal nights, cookies, cheese, that sort of thing.

and Possibly priority departure, but we did not receive notice of that on our cruise?

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am mistaken or missed something.;)

Thats great thank you so much, its just nice to have a vauge idea of what to expect!

I wish RCCL would come up with some sort of thing that says ''if you books a suite you will have these added treats and benefits''

I was researching an NCL cruise and they have an awesome list of suite perks, you know exactly what you were getting and when :)

Archived