Early Breakfast Options

Bilyeu5

How early can you get breakfast items at the Horizon Court? Will there at least be coffee and pastries available...say at 5 or 6 am?

I think I read that room service continental breakfast is at 7am. Can it be ordered for an earlier time? (or at least coffee!)

OR...can we nab some fruit the night before and take it to our room to tide us over early in the morn?

How early can you get breakfast items at the Horizon Court? Will there at least be coffee and pastries available...say at 5 or 6 am?

I think I read that room service continental breakfast is at 7am. Can it be ordered for an earlier time? (or at least coffee!)

OR...can we nab some fruit the night before and take it to our room to tide us over early in the morn?

Horizon Court open 24 hrs a day so coffee always available, I have picked up muffins and pastries as early as 5 and I understand there is cold breakfast items from 4 on.

Room service is available 24 hrs a day so, coffee would be available, imagine you can get some breakfast items from very early morning after pastries are baked, just mark the hour you want it on the room service card and hang on the door or call when you are ready to eat and see what happens..

Yes you can always get fruit to take to your room, all room even have a refrigerator that you can hold any other items you could pick up the night before.

Don

Yes there are things available for breakfast that early.

Others have called Room Service or written on the card left out at night to deliver the continental breakfast as early as 5 am and they have received it.

You can fill out a request for fruit to have in your room every day. Your room steward will usually put out a card for you to fill out but if there is none just ask.

Many tours leave early and there are many people wanting breakfast between 5 and 6:30 AM.

I have written 6AM on the card you put on the door to order breakfast. It always arrives right at 6 or a few minutes early. I've also picked up an early morning pastry and coffee from the Horizon buffet around 5AM.

You can have fresh fruit delivered to your room and refreshed throughout your cruise and there always seems to be fruit in the buffet no matter when you pop up to eat.

Not sure when they set the buffet up with breakfast items...

Archived