Questions about a mini suite on NCL Dawn

JuniorCruiser

What can anyone tell me about the mini suite. We have stayed in a BA Balcony and were wondering the differences between the two. Is it worth the extra money? Do you have more room in the mini suite? Is there more storage? Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank You,

~~Debbie~~

What can anyone tell me about the mini suite. We have stayed in a BA Balcony and were wondering the differences between the two. Is it worth the extra money? Do you have more room in the mini suite? Is there more storage? Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank You,

~~Debbie~~

Hmmm.....I wonder......What are the plus++ if any....... :confused:

Happy sailings

We were in a min-suite June '04. It was very nice. I did not see a balcony room to compare so I will just tell you about the mini-suite room.

You enter and their is a small "hallway" that leads into the room. In the hallway is the door to the bathroom. The bathroom is VERY nice. You are able to close off the toilet with a sliding door. The sink area is nice sized. with lots of storage below. Then I believe it was a small sized tub with a sliding door. I did not take a bath as I am tall and it wasn't good for that. BUT there was plenty of room for a shower, with no curtain sticking to you.

As you leave the bathroom amd walk down the "hallway" their is a nice desk/make-up area. Plenty of desk space and storage (drawers). Also, a well lit mirror electric socket.

The closet paralells the sliding glass doorsand is a good size. There are also floor to ceiling shelves and a light in the closet. I think the bead was 2 twins pushed together, BUT I do not remember a crack, so maybe it was a queen/king?? Closer to the balcony their is a sofa and coffee table. The a TV type unit with a fridge on the bottom (not stocked). It was a good sized room. One wall had mirrors all the way to the glass door.

The balcony was not the largest we had BUT it was nice. 2 chairs not loungers.

The only suite speciality was fruit and a flower. (maybe you got this in other rooms too??)

I did look in several "SUITE" rooms and they were REALLY nice. My thought would be the extra moeny for a suite is worth it, but NOT a mini-suite.

Archived