Teens on Costa - HELP please

Guest KateKathy

Guest KateKathy
We are about to put a deposit on the Costa Atlantica over Christmas and want to bring our 14 year old son. I know this isn't Carnival - but can anyone speak directly about what things there are for the teens to do. I.E. do they have their own club - any activities. Thanks so much.

I don't think that there was a dedicated space for the teens when we were on the Costa Mediterranea. There were lots of planned activities. My son would usually go to the teen disco they had every night, up to around midnight I think. There is an arcade, 24 hour pizza, pools, etc. Because Costa counts ages up to 17 at a child's rate, there will be a lot of teens on board.

[size=3]Hi Beth we have been on 3 costa cruises and are booked on the Atlantica Feb 27 with our 14 year old son. Last year we were on the Med and did not see our son for the entire week. To busy with all the activities they had planned. Your 14 year old will have a blast.[/size]
[size=3]P.S. what sailing of the Atlantica will you be on....:cool: [/size]

Guest KateKathy
Thanks for the replies! that is very helpful.

We have an option on the 12/19 sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale so there should be lots of kids onboard, over Christmas.

Archived