Liquor Store near Courtyard

SeaTrailer

If your referring to the new Marriott Courtyard Ft Lauderdale Beach you can hop on the Sun Trolley that runs by the hotel every 15 minutes (only 50 cents). Take the southbound Trolley to the Harbor Shops shopping plaza( a five minute ride). It will stop in front of the Publix Supermarket. Next door to the supermarket is Total Wine & More. It's to wine, liquor and beer what Home Depot isto lumber and hardware...it's huge!!!!

Bequia:

If we want to get on the Sun Trolley lets say Embassy Suites on 17th

and go to Las Olas shops it would be .50 cents to get there and .50 cents to get back right?

Do you need correct change? If two of you can they take a dollar bill?

Bequia:

I saw on another thread where u were talking about this courtyard and stated it was going for under $100 on priceline. How do u get a specific hotel on their site when you are bidding? Thanks for the help.

Bequia:

I saw on another thread where u were talking about this courtyard and stated it was going for under $100 on priceline. How do u get a specific hotel on their site when you are bidding? Thanks for the help.

At present the Marriott Courtyard Beach Hotel is the only 2.5 star hotel in the Fort Lauderdale Beach Area on Priceline. People including myself have been bidding anywhere as low as 75.00 and getting this hotel. However there are times that Priceline will come back and advise you that you have been upgraded to a 3 level hotel and you will get the Bahia Mar or Yankee Clipper. You never know with Priceline what will happen but this is what has been happening when people bid 2.5 stars in the Fort Lauderdale Beach Area. Hope this helps.

I'm referring to the Courtyard in Dania. Think Cruiseport is in the title of the hotel. Thanks

In that case you'll need a cab to get to a liquor store, there's none nearby to walk to.

At present the Marriott Courtyard Beach Hotel is the only 2.5 star hotel in the Fort Lauderdale Beach Area on Priceline. People including myself have been bidding anywhere as low as 75.00 and getting this hotel. However there are times that Priceline will come back and advise you that you have been upgraded to a 3 level hotel and you will get the Bahia Mar or Yankee Clipper. You never know with Priceline what will happen but this is what has been happening when people bid 2.5 stars in the Fort Lauderdale Beach Area. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info Aarep;) .

Archived