First thing to do on ship.....

Bruenor

If I'm setting up my S&S card with TC or cash I do that first, then go book the supper club and then see if they need any volunteers in the Spa for demos to try to score a free facial or something :) Then I go check out my cabin and drop off the carry ons and grab some lunch and a cool drink of the day.

[quote name='Bruenor']What's the first thing that you do when you get on the ship. Check out your room? Grab some food? Check out the shore excursions? Book a spa treatment?[/QUOTE]
Drink.....

[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]If you get a note saying your cabin won't be ready until such & such time, do you [i]still[/i] go to your cabin to check and see? If so, why? (I would guess to drop of luggage and inspect the cabin, but go ahead and tell me why anyway! :D )[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Happy sailing,[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]T.[/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='Host Chris']Hey, we do that too![/QUOTE]
Chris, it's good to see you!! You are spending WAY too much time over there on the Princess boards. ;)

First thing I do, find my cabin then up to the lido deck for LOTS of drinks!! :D

We eat lunch, then drop off our bags (we don't want to get in the way of the cabin stewards if we are too early), then explore! It's good to get a feel for where everything is in person (I go over the deck plans before we go -- but it always seems we find something that I didn't see on the deck plans!)

I never get over the feeling of first walking into the atrium!

First, I buy my soda card at the atrium bar.....then I bolt up to lido, and take a victory lap around the forward lifeboat/bridge area, and go up to the sports deck to get some pictures (especially this past cruise.....the day after Frances, with "battleship row" to memorialize.

Archived