FLL return flight

j4farm

What is the earlies flight advisable out of FLL after a Royal Caribbean, Navigator of the Seas cruise, Dec. 11, 2008? I am looking at one for 11:47 a.m. Is that doable?

Thanks for any help and advice.

We just did an 11:20 am flight and we came from the port of Miami. I wouldn't think you'd have any problems.

I'm highly thinking of booking a flight that leaves 11:25 out of FLL after we disembark in Miami. Did you cut it close?

I'm kind of nervous. There is a 3:30 flight, so if we miss it, I guess we'd be able to get standby on that one.

Just got off Liberty of the Seas on 4/26/08. They slated us "light blue" luggage tags calling time for disembarkment between 8:45am-9:30am. It got to be 9am and no call for light blue so we lined up and disembarked - got to luggage carosel and waited about 20+minutes for our luggage. Then got into "prearranged" limo(5 of us) at about 10:15am, hit heavy traffic up to FLL as construction project on highway so we got to airport at approx. 11:10am, no lines for baggage or boarding so we were fine for our 12:44pm flight. For an earlier flight you should either self-disembark(carry your own luggage - this is early call though on our sailing 6:15am) or 1st luggage colored tags called(might be 8am-8:45am???).

:)

I'm highly thinking of booking a flight that leaves 11:25 out of FLL after we disembark in Miami. Did you cut it close?

I'm kind of nervous. There is a 3:30 flight, so if we miss it, I guess we'd be able to get standby on that one.

Bert:

We had no problem, actually left the ship later than we were scheduled to and arrived at the airport before 10 am. You shouldn't have any problems with you 11:25.

Thank you all for your help. I went ahead and booked my return flight for 11:47 a.m. If somethings goes way wrong, there is another flight out later in the afternoon. Counting down to Dec. 6, 2008:D

• 2 weeks later...
We just did an 11:20 am flight and we came from the port of Miami. I wouldn't think you'd have any problems.

We actually got off the ship later than they told us too, we had to have our last meal:D , and we still arrived at the airport before 10 am.

Archived