View from gym on Sapphire Princess

katolb90

How is the view from the workout room on the Sapphire Princess? Are there windows where you can lookout at the mountains and water? Would love to see a gorgeous view while working out on the bike/eliptical/treadmill.

• 1 year later...

Hello, few more questions about Sapphire gym. I've been told to take showers in the spa compared to my cabin because they're much larger. Can I do this without being charged a fee? Also, can or should I sign up for classes and/or machines when I board? I've heard it can get crowded at times.

I took the yoga class on the Sapphire Princess. It was well attended, but stillhad space for drop-ins. They also offered a Pilates Class and Spin Class. These all required an additional cost. I was in the gym around 10 am and while people were using the equipment every machine was not in use. By the way, jogging on the outdoor track is not allowed from 8am-8pm due to massage rooms being below. I'm a walker so that was not an issue for me, but I could see where it would challenge joggers and runners.

Classes were held on sea days. For yoga, and I think the others it was $30 plus tip for all days. Or a drop in rate of $12 a class. I signed up for all three as it kept me commited:D. I would liked to have combined the yoga/pilates classes(maybe picked yoga twice,pilates once) but it was not offered that way. I have a friend who is a huge spin gal(name is spingal) so hopes she posts from Hawaii with her information on classes. Hint Hint Jamie!!!!

Archived