Photo Request - Ft Morro

Last week we were in San Juan and we enjoyed a beautiful day.

We had an aft balcony on the Carnival Freedom so we were looking forward to having a great view of the fort as we pulled away from San Juan.

We DID have a great view.....but it started pouring rain so the photos I got of the fort aren't exactly what I had hoped for. They're still nice photos, but I was really hoping to get one that showed the green grass and contrasting rustic fort.

Would anyone be willing to send me a full sized photo that they've taken on a cruise of the fort? I need it to be in it's original size because I'd like to get it printed....and I'm also hoping to add it to a book I'm making with mypublisher. The book will be for our family only....the photo will not be published for public viewing.

If anyone is willing to share their photo with me let me know. I'll post info on how to get it to me, unless you have it stored online somewhere.

Thanks!

Here's a few I got in 2006, on a nice sunny day:

69795184.jpg

69795188.jpg

69795189.jpg

69795190.jpg

And a little harbor night shot while waiting to sail off:

69795204.jpg

Most of these are in the 5-7MP size range, very low compression...suitable for printing large (In fact, I've printed them in a book from Mypublisher!).

If you're interested, I can send full res copies to you.

LOL, I think I'd get in BIG trouble if I did that!!! ;)

This was a photo shoot they were conducting on a sidewalk in San Juan outside a clothing store. It attracted quite a crowd....not surprising I guess with the model they had!!!

I did greatly enjoy watching all the action for about 15 minutes, then had to move on to see some of the other parts of San Juan.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a few I got in 2006, on a nice sunny day:

69795184.jpg

69795188.jpg

Most of these are in the 5-7MP size range, very low compression...suitable for printing large (In fact, I've printed them in a book from Mypublisher!).

If you're interested, I can send full res copies to you.

zackiedawg, could I get these two photos in full res please? My email addy is gumballzcruise at cableone dot net

websailor, I'll go take a look at yours. Thanks!

Debathome & jawas, great photos.....just not exactly what I was looking for. Thank you though! I appreciate you sharing them!

I've got a bunch here - http://www.megapathdsl.net/~websailor/adventureoftheseas042405/htmldocs/San_Juan/index.html

If you want any of them, just let me know - these are sized for the web but I can email you the full size ones.

websailor, could I get high res copies of the two cemetary photos?

p04242005111.jpg and p04242005112.jpg

Thanks so much!

gumballzcruise at cableone dot net

Archived