Mariner Compasses/Spa Menu 4/13-4/20/08 Eastern

mysticks 1---Wow, this was great!!! We leave in 1 week, I really enjoyed reading all the compasses and getting some in-site on what might go on. Thanks for taking the time to do this. kmbb

These are great! We go on our first RC cruise in Oct. and these gave us a great idea on what to expect. Do they have these for the kids activities as well? They were separate on Disney.

These are great! We go on our first RC cruise in Oct. and these gave us a great idea on what to expect. Do they have these for the kids activities as well? They were separate on Disney.

Yes they do - each age group has their own sheet each day.

what a great read and so easy on the eye too.

thank you for your time in doing this

You are most welcome. I looked for Compasses before we cruised and found many that were virtually unreadable so I wanted to make sure they were better. I scanned these in at work and saved them as JPEG files which made them much clearer than the PDF files.

I read somewhere that on Mariner a flyer is left in your room early in the week advising of a service that handles your luggage straight from your room to the airport for a $20 per person fee. Do you recall that service being offered on your cruise?

I read somewhere that on Mariner a flyer is left in your room early in the week advising of a service that handles your luggage straight from your room to the airport for a $20 per person fee. Do you recall that service being offered on your cruise?

Yes it was offered for those flying. We drove to the port so I didn't keep it. I don't remember the price since I only glanced at it.

Thanks for your very quick response. The service allows us to avoid renting two vehicles to get six of us, with luggage, to the airport. I appreciate the confirmation. May your next cruise be smooth and soon.

Archived