E507, E509 & E511 Crown Princess

njtwinmom

Anyone have pictures of these cabins? Just wondering what kind of a view we get. These are obstructed view cabins on the Emerald Deck. We just got upgraded from inside cabins, so I can't complain. Thanks!

Anyone have pictures of these cabins? Just wondering what kind of a view we get. These are obstructed view cabins on the Emerald Deck. We just got upgraded from inside cabins, so I can't complain. Thanks!

We were in E507 a couple of cruises ago on the Caribbean. I would figure the room would be basically the same since they are sister ships. There was a lifeboat smack dab in front of the window but it was low enough that we had a perfect view. I will try to find a picture, not sure if I took one. We are headed out in a few minutes to catch a plane to FLL to go on the Caribbean again. I will look when I get home in a little over a week to see if I have any pictures.

Thanks, have a great trip!

Just looked and I can't find any pictures of the room, just the ship. We liked that cabin and wouldn't hesitate booking it again. This time we are in E506 other side of the ship about the same cabin.

Just looked and I can't find any pictures of the room, just the ship. We liked that cabin and wouldn't hesitate booking it again. This time we are in E506 other side of the ship about the same cabin.

Please if you read this can you take some pics:D

We are booked in E229 which looks like it is between 2 lifeboats so I am hoping it has a good view:)

Have a great cruise:)

I was in E227 on crown April 19th. I dont know how to load a picture on this thing its asks for a URL. I do have a perfect picture for ya but I can't load it. Any ideas.

I found this thread about posting pics, hope it helps:D http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=549184&highlight=posting+pictures

Thanks, we have seen the deck plan and although our cabin looks to be inbetween two tenders it would be great to see a pic of it:D :D

You are welcome. The tender that is by E511 is a full size tender. You may have half a view, but I am not sure. The other rooms have shorter tenders in front of the rooms. Therefore, you may have a better view but please do not quote me on that one.

You are welcome. The tender that is by E511 is a full size tender. You may have half a view, but I am not sure. The other rooms have shorter tenders in front of the rooms. Therefore, you may have a better view but please do not quote me on that one.

We are in E229 so it also looks like the shorter tender and between 2 so hopefully a good view.

We spend so little time in the room either way, we had a balcony on our last cruise but smokers both sides so never got to enjoy it so this can only be an improvement for us;)

That "shorter tender" will be a lifeboat. The view over a lifeboat on other ships we have been on (which should be representative) will be like that attached picture.

497901004_E223-GoldenPrincess.JPG.f7a378ec9f96a87015692d61b4d13f79.JPG

716082885_E323-GrandPrincess.JPG.c6dbd5a2ee23846b48e51ce0db4ede2c.JPG

• 2 years later...
These are of E227 on crown princess. Hopefully this helps

We have that cabin in November....two months away. Were you pleased with it? Was it quiet? We have had obstructed balconies...liked them. Never an obstructed Ocean view. Are these cabins a little larger than the standard OV? Many thanks for your taking the time to give all of us a peep at the cabin. Happy Sailing!!

We are in E229 so it also looks like the shorter tender and between 2 so hopefully a good view.

We spend so little time in the room either way, we had a balcony on our last cruise but smokers both sides so never got to enjoy it so this can only be an improvement for us;)

I am new to Princess, but have sailed on Carnival, Celebrity, NCL, HAL. On the Emerald Deck..it looks to me like The Promenade Deck picks up close to E227. Is there a door leading to the Promenade. I am thinking...deck chairs..space to walk..fresh air..just a few cabins from E227. Am I wrong?

We have that cabin in November....two months away. Were you pleased with it? Was it quiet? We have had obstructed balconies...liked them. Never an obstructed Ocean view. Are these cabins a little larger than the standard OV? Many thanks for your taking the time to give all of us a peep at the cabin. Happy Sailing!!

What cruise are you on in November, we are on the Crown 20th :)

Archived