anytime dining - table size

coffee39

We will be on our first cruise in July. We are doing Alaska southbound on Princess. We have chosen the anytime dining so that we can eat when we are hungry instead of when the clock says its time.

If we choose a table for 6 or 8 people will we wait until everyone is seated at our table before ordering or is everyone at the table eating at different times?

If you ask your question on the Princess board, you'll get a specific answer.

I'm not familiar with the any time dining situation. But at traditional dining, the waitrs do wait a reasonable time for everyone to arrive before starting the service. But ask on the Princess board.

I know with NCL's freestyle dining, you order when you are seated, regardless of others at the table. The same sort of thing happens at lunch on other cruise lines.

If you choose to eat with others at a large table there really won't be much of a wait even if you're the first to be seated. In our experience the table fills very quickly.

Based on our last Princess cruise, I believe that they're adding more tables for two (although they're almost on top of each other!).

Archived