Individual cabin temperature controls on Jade

leela14

We are going on the Jade May 17 (WWWOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!) for a Med cruise. I'm starting to think about what kind of jammies to pack - my flannels or something lighter.

Is there a temp control for each cabin or are they FREEZING like the dining rooms usually are?

Never sailed NCL before and honestly can't remember what the situation was on RCCL. But those cruises were Carribean and I remember sleeping with the balcony door open and that the temp was perfect. We also have a balcony booked for this cruise and am also hoping to sleep with the balcony door open, hopefully it won't be too cold. Not sure what nights on the Med in May will be like, but if they are cool, am hoping to be able to adjust the heat in the cabin.

TiA.

• Administrators
We are going on the Jade May 17 (WWWOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!) for a Med cruise. I'm starting to think about what kind of jammies to pack - my flannels or something lighter.

Is there a temp control for each cabin or are they FREEZING like the dining rooms usually are?

Never sailed NCL before and honestly can't remember what the situation was on RCCL. But those cruises were Carribean and I remember sleeping with the balcony door open and that the temp was perfect. We also have a balcony booked for this cruise and am also hoping to sleep with the balcony door open, hopefully it won't be too cold. Not sure what nights on the Med in May will be like, but if they are cool, am hoping to be able to adjust the heat in the cabin.

TiA.

We sailed the Jade in a balcony cabin when she was the POH, and we had individual temperature controls/thermostat. In tropical Hawaii in July, we kept the cabin temp as low as we could by the control, then opened the balcony door for the swish sound and a medium temp. The Med should be similar, and you should be able to close the door and/or bump the temperature by the control if you need to. Have a great cruise!

Unlike our previous cruise on the Sun the room thermostat on the Jade worked very well, responded quickly and held constant. Like you, my wife is always cold and we were able to keep the room comfortable on our April Mediterranean cruise. She also noticed that the common areas were not as cold as on some previous cruises.

Archived