Infinity Specialty Restaurant

Cindy-Sue

Hello! Has anybody recently cruised on the Infinity and knows what is on the menu at this time? Better yet, can anyone scan a menu and post it? I've been on the Constellation and Summit, and enjoyed both specialty restaurants tremendously. I'm just curious if the menus are the same, which was not the case between my two prior experiences. We are also traveling with two new Celebrity passengers, and I would love to give them an idea of what to expect!
Thanks so much...Cindy Sue

We cruised the 9/19 to Alaska on Infinity and ate at the S.S United States one night on my father-in-laws birthday. I don't recall the entire menu, but there was a wonderful goat cheese appetizer, there is a great Caesar salad made at your table, a lobster bisque type soup that was great, the Steak Diane was finished at the tablewith a great sauce and was wonderful, and the chocolatte souffle ended it sweetly. There is also a cheese course prior to dessert but we were already sort of full by then, so just had a sliver of cheese and some of the best grapes we had had on the cruise, huge black seedless sweet grapes.

There was a shrimp scampi type of entree, a duck entree, but everyone at our table had the steak Diane, darn it, so we didn't get to see or try the other entrees. Service was fantastic and it was a special evening.

We had really great food in the regular dining room also - the food wasn't that much better, but as in going to a special restaurant at home for an event the ambience is part of the experience and it was terrific.

Does anyone who recently sailed the Infinity know if Dominic is still the Maitre D and if William is still there waiting and Marajorm is still the chef at the Unitied States?

Thanks!

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
We were a party of 3 and had a lovely table. There were 2 tops all the way up to 8 on the night we dined. It was wonderful. The food and service was top notch. My parents had rack of lamb and I had sea bass.
I don't know if the menu has changed since April 2004.
Mari

Hi - we will be on Infinity in May 2005 to Alaska and this is all new to us. What is the reservation procedure for booking a dinner in the SS? What is the fee for dining? How relaxed is the dress code?

Thanks,
Rick

[quote name='jodyrick']Hi - we will be on Infinity in May 2005 to Alaska and this is all new to us. What is the reservation procedure for booking a dinner in the SS? What is the fee for dining? How relaxed is the dress code?

Thanks,
Rick[/QUOTE]

If you are a captain's club member (I think at a certain 'level') you can make reservations in advance (we did it through our TA). You can also make reservations onboard (via phone from your stateroom, or in person down at the resteraunt). The cost was $30/pp.

Archived