Has anyone been on the Miracle?

ccrider43

I am leaving for the Miracle's first 7 night sailing out of Tampa on Nov 7th. Has anyone been on the Miracle?

Has anyone had an inside cabin? If so, what's it like? Do they have a hairdryer in the room?

Have you ordered room service? If so, what?

I heard that the tips are included in the cost, but I also heard that the cabin steward comes and puts his hand out the last night of the cruise??????

Have you gone to the supper club and spent the extra $25 per person? How far in advance do you have to get the reservation?

Any help or tips are greatly appreciated !!

ccrider43,

I was on the Miracle in July. Great ship! We had balcony cabins and yes there was a hairdryer. (I think they're in all the cabins...stuck in a drawer)

We did order room service but just for snacks...brownie and cookie platter, veggies and dip. Portions were small so order two of everything!

I don't know where you heard about the cabin steward sticking his hand out on the last night, but that didn't happen to us. We just left our tips on the sail and sign, and although we tipped extra on the last night to the waiter and his assistant (they were out of this world) we didn't give extra to the cabin steward. We felt he did his job, but nothing extra. The tips are not included in the cost...they are added to your sail and sign on the first day of the cruise...$10 pp/ per day.

Can't help with the supper club...didn't go there.

Hope this helps.

Jen

I heard that the tips are included in the cost, but I also heard that the cabin steward comes and puts his hand out the last night of the cruise??????

The ONLY cruise line that I am aware of where the tipping is included in the cost is Radisson, which by no means could ever be confused with Carnival :D

I was on the Miracle this past June. I loved her.

Archived