Cozumel after 5

suecruises

My friend and I will be in Cozumel next Wednesday. It seems as if all of the shore excursions end at 5:00 p.m. Is there anything fun and/or safe to do after 5:00? We will be in port until 10:00 (Carnival Fascination). Thanks for any help!

My friend and I will be in Cozumel next Wednesday. It seems as if all of the shore excursions end at 5:00 p.m. Is there anything fun and/or safe to do after 5:00? We will be in port until 10:00 (Carnival Fascination). Thanks for any help!

We love going to Carlos and Charlies!

Not sure what type excursion you are looking for but alot of tours are extending the hours due to your ships late arrival.

We went to Nachi until 5:00. After that, we went to Carlos and Charlie's, but it was Spring Break and loaded with college kids, so we walked to Margaritaville. Margaritaville was great. The staff was very attentive and the view from the deck was beautiful. There is also Punta Lagosta where you can shop, if your interested in that. We loved Cozumel, I never felt unsafe. Have fun!!

Yes, we noticed that many of the shops were open until 8:00 (which would be 9:00 ship time). Nachi was awesome-- a great place to get away from the crowds. I would do Nachi again in a heartbeat. My DH is/was not into shopping much, after we bought a couple of t-shirts, we headed to Margaritaville. Remember ship time is different and don't wait until the last minute to head back to the ship, especially if you are tendering. Have fun.

When we are in Cozumel we spend some evenings in the town square. We sit at one of the cafes, listen to music in the square, people watch and shop. There are ice cream stands, coffe bars, etc... The locals all seem to congregate in the square in the evening. I've been to Carlos and Charlies in the past but for me personally, I prefer the lest touristy places. Carlos and Charlie's is crowded and rowdy. My teenage daughter loves it there and it is fun but once was enough. Have fun whatever you do! Cozumel has become a regular land destination for us after falling in love with it on our cruises.

Archived