When does your luggage go to storage?

inkmahm

We are doing a cruisetour with Princess. In a review here at CC, I read that all your luggage goes with you the first night to Captain Cook and the next morning when you get on the train to start the land tour, you tag which bags are to go with you and which are to go directly to the ship.

My TA says the bags for the ship will be taken directly from us at the airport when we get to Anchorage.

Anyone know which one Princess actually does?

I think they get the bags from you after your first night at the hotel.

Give the local office a call to be sure.

907-550-7711

Thanks, I figured there would be plenty of people here who had done Princess cruisetours and who would know the answer off the top of their head from experience.

We are doing a Princess Cruisetour in May that begins in Fairbanks. The information packet you receive will explain the luggage process. For our tour we are limited to one "stay with me bag" and one "stay with me tote bag size item". All other bags are tagged "Meet me at the ship" and are not available to us until we see them again at our stateroom on the ship.

YMMV.

TJ

We are doing a Princess Cruisetour in May that begins in Fairbanks. The information packet you receive will explain the luggage process. For our tour we are limited to one "stay with me bag" and one "stay with me tote bag size item". All other bags are tagged "Meet me at the ship" and are not available to us until we see them again at our stateroom on the ship.

YMMV.

TJ

That part I know. What I'm looking for is WHEN the bag tagged "meet me at the ship" is taken. At the airport or the first morning at the hotel?

Hmmm... I thought there were more people here who had already done the Princess cruisetour...

Maybe everyone is like me and just can't remember what we did last time!

Archived