Dining In The Bahamas

tiggerfan616

Scuba girl need your help.

Going to be at the Atlantis is June, looking for some places to go for dinner, besides the restaurants on Atlantis which could get pricey after a few days. We wont have a car but I understand cabs are easy to get? Any recommendations would be greatly apprecited, looking for casual places it will be my Dh, Ds(7)and niece (16) and myself

Thanks so much for the help

Scuba girl need your help.

Going to be at the Atlantis is June, looking for some places to go for dinner, besides the restaurants on Atlantis which could get pricey after a few days. We wont have a car but I understand cabs are easy to get? Any recommendations would be greatly apprecited, looking for casual places it will be my Dh, Ds(7)and niece (16) and myself

Thanks so much for the help

Casual dining at the Green Parrot early evening (it becomes a fully functioning bar later in the evening.

Poop Deck at the Marina over the bridge.

Cafe Matisse downtown.

For a nice evening out.. Dine al fresco at Lucianos. again. over the bridge.

Conch Fritters is casual..

and of course, you can't miss the Fish Fry at Arawak Cay (a village of local restaurants that's hopping in the evenings, especially on the weekends. ) It's family oriented until nitefall..

You'll find tons of great places to eat.. From Greek to Indian to Asian Fusion. Just ask around, and pick up the free dining guide at the airport or around town.

Escape from Atlantis and visit the real bahamas.

Thanks so much for the advice, I wrote all the names down. Where would I find the Green parrot, is it close to Atlantis. Been reading alot about it and it loos fun

If you are going before June 1st.. there's one in the Hurricane Hole marina near atlantis on paradise Island (just ask .. everyone knows it).

Or.. you can head over the western Bridge (the one with the toll bridge) to the Nassau side.. there's a new one next to lucianos'.. you can't miss it.

It's casual and fun. www.greenparrotbar.com

Thanks again for the help, no we wont be there before June 1st, we come in on the 15 and will be there until the 22nd. I will be sure to pick up one of the restaurant guides when I get there. Have a few tours planned, promised my DS we would do the dolphins so I have that booked for the 16th which happens to be my birthday and of course my niece is 16 was to shop. One of her girlfriends got some great purses at the straw market so we'll be heading there for sure

Scubagirl.. Where Would You Recommend To Have Dinner That Night? We Will Have Kids With Us So We Don't Want Anything That Would Be Like A Big Party. A Bar Would Be Ok But Nothing Like Senior Frogs.. :)

Thanks..:d

Scubagirl.. Where Would You Recommend To Have Dinner That Night? We Will Have Kids With Us So We Don't Want Anything That Would Be Like A Big Party. A Bar Would Be Ok But Nothing Like Senior Frogs.. :)

Thanks..:d

Green Parrot will do the trick.. It's a quick cab ride to the base of the bridge (next to lucianos).

The kids will be welcome at the dinner hour... it's on the water, covered bar area, a nice gazebo, al fresco seating, etc..

Archived