Jeep Jungle/Beach/Cenote tour - Carnival.

I haven't seen a thread asking this question yet so I thought I would ask...anyone do the Playa del Carmen Jeep/Jungle/Cenote/Beach tour with Carnival??? How was it? Was the food any good? How was the ferry ride between Cozumel and Playa del Carmen? Were the jeeps in good working order???

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't seen a thread asking this question yet so I thought I would ask...anyone do the Playa del Carmen Jeep/Jungle/Cenote/Beach tour with Carnival??? My DH liked this excursion. You are in a caravan with the Jeeps, so don't expect too much adventure there. How was it? The guides were very informative and fun to be around. Was the food any good? The food was delicious. Freshly prepared and lots of it. How was the ferry ride between Cozumel and Playa del Carmen? We took this excursion from Port of Calica. I've never had to ride the ferry to the mainland from Cozumel. Were the jeeps in good working order??? Yes! They were clean and ran very well.

Thanks.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

• 2 weeks later...
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks so much...I was starting to feel a little rejected...no one was answering me...I felt like the Maytag Repair man :(...but you made it all better - yeah for you !!!!!! :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived