Legend, Fascination, and Victory

Poxy

Has anyone been on all 3? I've been on the Legend and I loved it, and then I went on the Fascination and wasn't impressed (the Legend is tough to follow, I know!). How does the Victory rate compared to those 2 ships?

We want to go on a cruise from Puerto Rico in December which goes to a lot of islands, and the Victory seems to be the only Carnival option. We would like to stick with Carnival, but not if we don't like the ship. There are also Royal Caribbean and Princess ships with similar itineraries that we are considering.

I can claim 2 of the 3 - never sailed on Fascination, but, I've sailed Victory (3x) and Legend (1x). Victory is larger than both Fascination and Legend by a fair margin. She has the Lido deck movie screen, which the other two ships do not have - if that makes a difference to you. A number of people are not crazy about Victory's layout - you cannot walk from one end of the ship to the other on decks 3 and 4 - but that has never mattered to us. Legend has a supper club; Victory and Fascination do not. Again, that's a matter of your own interests. Personally, I love Victory; however, I'm not interested in the Southern Caribbean route because there are too many ports. I like my sea days too much.

I've been on the Legend and Victory. I have been on many Fantasy class ships (Fascination is Fantasy ship).

I love the Legend and really like the Fantasy. I have always said the Victory was my less favorite cruise. I now have been on the Triumph (sister to Victory) and I really didn't like it any better than the Victory. The Lido on this class of ship is a nightmare.

Archived