Massage on Century

AZjohn

Does anyone have recent experience getting a massage on Century? Our pervious experiences of massages on a cruise ship have been mediocre at best and were hoping someone might know of a specific masseuse on Century we can book during our cruise next week.

Thanks,

John

Hi,

I didn't actually get a massage on Century (April 2008) but I did get a facial and a pedicure. The facial by Sinead (Irish lady) was the best I ever had. (and I've had quite a few). Here's a hint: go to the "seminar" and get a discount. I got a $170 facial for $99. Just be prepared for the sales pitch... I have no problem telling them no thanks! But I can't say enough wonderful things about Sinead. She not only made me glow, but taught me how to fix my problems- and wrote it all down. And it WORKED!!

As for the pedicure... not so great. I don't even remember her name. It was terrible. (young Jamaican woman)

Wish I could help with the massage...

Beth

I had a great massage on Century a couple of weeks ago. Like you, I have had mediocre results in the past but this one was good. The prices are out of line with what you would pay at a resort of similar elegance on land but I guess they know they have you cornered.

My all-time favourite was one I had on Enchantment, that involved a seaweed wrap. I would have that again in a minute!

I had a great massage on Century a couple of weeks ago. Like you, I have had mediocre results in the past but this one was good. The prices are out of line with what you would pay at a resort of similar elegance on land but I guess they know they have you cornered.

!

Hi Schplinky,

Thanks for some encouragement. Do you remember the name of your masseuse?

Yes, I know they charge too much, but what options do you have on a sea day?:rolleyes:

Thanks,

John

Archived