Captain Nautica Snorkel Question

rcoaster809

I booked this excursion through Carnival, and it is my first snorkeling excursion. I have a few questions and they may be obvious, but I am not sure.

Will they provide the equipment or do we need to bring our own?

The website said that they have wash facilities on the boats. Does this mean they have a lavatory?

Where do we keep our things like identification, towels, and other stuff?

Thanks for the help, I am really excited about this, but I am also new to it.

In general, these types of excursions provide snorkel equipment. If you have your own mask you might bring it, some folks prefer to do that so they know they have a good fitting mask and also they rather use their own than one dozens of other people have used. These excursions usually have a toilet. Sometimes wash facilities might mean a fresh water hose for rinsing off. Back packs and/or beach bags are usually stored somewhere on the boat, usually in a bin of some sort. To get specifics for Captain Nautica you might send them an email, they can fill you in with the details and answer your questions, http://www.captainnautica.com/contact.php. Hope that helps. :)

--Islander

Hi - we did this excursion last week. They do provide all the equipment you need for snorkling. All your personal items are stored in large plastic bags that are sorta of hung over the side of the boat so your stuff stays dry....trust me they will be fine. No worries on the safety of your belongings. They do have a small host they can rise you off with after our last snorkle spot to get some of the salt water off your face but it is just a quick rise nota real shower. Not sure about he bathroom. If you have to pee I guess just go in the ocean....not sure about the other thing....go before you get on the boat I guess. :D

It is a very fun trip and we saw lots of good stuff, turtles, stingray, squid, barracuda, and lots of great fish. You'll enjoy it!

Archived