Pizza on the Jewel

leenie29

Does anyone know if they have white (no sauce) pizza on the Jewel? My 9 year old can't eat sauce because of an ulcer and now has switched to eating white pizza until he's allowed to eat traditional pizza again.

Thanks in advance.

Eileen

I did not see any white pizza ..But if you ask the buffet manger not the staff - I think they will make you a pizza with out red sauce . they make the pizza's in front of you but thier not personal pizza but I bet they would if you ask .

Bill

Does anyone know if they have white (no sauce) pizza on the Jewel? My 9 year old can't eat sauce because of an ulcer and now has switched to eating white pizza until he's allowed to eat traditional pizza again.

Thanks in advance.

Eileen

Ask nicely and you shall receive;)

Enjoy your cruise:)

I will ask (very nicely ;) ) if they can make him a pizza like that and it doesn't sound like it's going to be a problem. When we were on the Celebrity Galaxy Med cruise in Nov 2006 he was known as the pizza boy by a lot of the staff in the pizza area because that's all he ate for lunch and alot of the dinners (his nightly dinners were shrimp cocktail and plain pizza) for 12 days.

Eileen

Archived