Cabin Next To The Stairs??

:confused: :confused:

Hi - We did an inside guarantee and we were sad to find out we really did not get good cabins. We got two cabins on the Riviera Deck (Valor), cabins 1414 and 1442.

Cabin 1414 is right next to the stairs!! I am really worried about this. Can anyone tell me if the noise will be bad? Did you hear kids running up and down, people late at night?

Are these both horrible cabins??? :(

Sailing in 17 days!

I have been near stairs and didnt hear a thing, but then I dont go to bed until 3am.

If you think there is a chance you would be unhappy with a cabin, then you really shouldnt book Guar cabins, just pick where you want to be on the ship.

We always pick our cabins and we pick near the stairs when ever possible, it is so much easier getting around the ship from where you are. That location looks good to me.

i happen to like being next to stair i find it easy to go up and down stairs depending on which ship you will enjoy location i leave on thursday i am between two stairway

The stairs and the elevators are built inside a lobby area, basically disconnected from the hallways. You WILL NOT hear any noise from people [or kids] on the stairs, nor will you hear machinery noises from the elevators.

When people leave the lobby area and go down the halls to their rooms, they can be heard if they are loud. If your room is 15 away from the lobby and theirs is 20 away, they will go by and be heard if they're loud. It happens on every ship and in every hotel, but not that often.

You're vacationing on a cruise, go back to sleep and smile.

Dan

I walked down the stairs, well, I actually helped a guy who was drunk down the stairs. His room was near mine, so I took him to his cabin and made sure he opened the door. I went inside my cabin to go to sleep. Ten minutes later he was running up and down the hall stating he couldnt find his room, I opened the door and pointed to his room. A half hour later, the buddies he left in the bar, came down the hall, playing human bumper cars. I couldnt get mad for laughing. Even though they were loud, I did not hear them until they started hitting the walls and doors.

Archived