Bermuda Documentation

svagariy

Hi everyone, the only post I could find related to my question was in 2005 so not sure if the policies have changed since then.

My friends & I are booked on NCL Dawn to Bermuda for next month. However, my friend is a national of China but is a permenant resident of the U.S. (with a valid green card). We've called NCL, and the China consulate but got varying responses. From reading documentation requirements on the Bermuda site and NCL site I've gathered that he would need the green card AND the passport for China that is valid for at least 6 months after the cruise in order to be exempt from getting the visa. The only problem is that he just submitted his passport at the consulate to be renewed & not sure if we will get it back in time.

I was just wondering if anyone else that went to Bermuda recently has any info about needing his passport with his green card to get into Bermuda. If he does not get his passport in time does he definitely need to get a visa? A bunch of calls & still no definitive answer so if someone has gone recently any help will really be great. Thanks!

Archived