Inside Cabins on the Dream

sunluva7

I'm looking into the Boston-Bermuda on the Dream for August. Due to budget constraints, we are limited to an inside cabin. I've read a lot about the outside and balcony cabins, but not much about the inside cabins. How do the "Superior Inside Cabins" on International and Star Decks differ from the standard insides on the lower decks? Are they bigger? Is noise on the International and Star Decks be something to worry about? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking into the Boston-Bermuda on the Dream for August. Due to budget constraints, we are limited to an inside cabin. I've read a lot about the outside and balcony cabins, but not much about the inside cabins. How do the "Superior Inside Cabins" on International and Star Decks differ from the standard insides on the lower decks? Are they bigger? Is noise on the International and Star Decks be something to worry about? Any help would be appreciated.

All the Dream's Inside cabins are 136 to 144 sq. ft. except for KK singles, which are 91 sq. ft.

Layout of Superior and Standard Inside cabins

7530001000007629_CABINCTOUT.gif

We cruised several times in an inside cabin on the Wind...which is an identical ship to the Dream. I don't remember what decks were were on, but the cabins were larger than the insides we had on most of the newer ships. We were very comfortable during our 11 day cruises in the Wind's inside cabins.

Archived