Destiny tenders

I believe St. Kitts is a docked port. I can say with certainty that Antigua, Barbados, St. Thomas, Dominica, and St. Lucia were docked. However, we did see an NCL ship tendering into one of the ports. I'm trying to remember which one but I can't recall off hand. I don't believe a Carnival ship ever has to tender with these ports.

HTH :)

WOO HOO!! That put a big smile on my face!! I am terrified of water yet am getting on a cruise ship LOL ummmm.... yea....:rolleyes:

You'll do better than you think! Many water-phobes find that cruising is a great vacation. :)

My husband can not swim but he actually tried snorkeling in St. Thomas. He had trouble at first but he got right back in and had a blast.

We just returned on Sunday from the Destiny and all ports are docked.

Get ready to have an awesome time. After reading some of the negative things posted on CC about the Destiny I was a little apprehensive. Our cruise on the Destiny ended up being one of the best cruises we have taken.

Archived