Biggest or coolest Carnival ship

babywewe

Coolest? Well I think Inspiration has a certain cool factor. Risa is a really good CD, very friendly and approachable. She took the time to have a "Q and A" session with pax. on one of the sea days at the coffee bar. I have not seen a CD do that before or since.

Also, George the Greek is a great MD. Funny as heck, and runs a great dining room. We will change our room/time if we don't have him.

She also has the Evolutions of Fun upgrades, I haven't seen them yet, but everyone says that they are great.

She also has the Evolutions of Fun upgrades, I haven't seen them yet, but everyone says that they are great.

I was looking at the Deck where this Evolution of Fun would be placed on the Paradise and said WOW this was alot of useless space, Im glad they are doing this uppgrade onboard these ships because it will bring alot of folks back there.

Fred

I was looking at the Deck where this Evolution of Fun would be placed on the Paradise and said WOW this was alot of useless space, Im glad they are doing this uppgrade onboard these ships because it will bring alot of folks back there.

Fred

I agree, much better use of the space. Plus, removing the slide form the main pool frees up that area for more adults also, since most of the kiddies are probably migrating to the water park. I can't wait to see it for myself, only 115 to go!

I agree, much better use of the space. Plus, removing the slide form the main pool frees up that area for more adults also, since most of the kiddies are probably migrating to the water park. I can't wait to see it for myself, only 115 to go!

I'm guessing I will be waiting for one of the 2 ships here on the Left Coast to get the upgrade before I get back on one. Elation and Paradise.

Fred

I'm guessing I will be waiting for one of the 2 ships here on the Left Coast to get the upgrade before I get back on one. Elation and Paradise.

Fred

Isn't the Paradise in line to get her upgrades this year?

Isn't the Paradise in line to get her upgrades this year?

I just checked and youre right:

Paradise Maintenance Schedule

2008 – drydock: 12/01/08-12/14/08

No Schedule for Elation this year.

Fred

Coolest? Well I think Inspiration has a certain cool factor. Risa is a really good CD, very friendly and approachable. She took the time to have a "Q and A" session with pax. on one of the sea days at the coffee bar. I have not seen a CD do that before or since.

Chris Jefferson did this on the eastern Valor route, but not the western, probably because we had a lot more "at sea" time on the eastern route.

My favorite ship is the Valor. Chris Jefferson is the best CD I've sailed with (and I've sailed with - and loved - John Heald). Crew is top notch.

Chris Jefferson did this on the eastern Valor route, but not the western, probably because we had a lot more "at sea" time on the eastern route.

My favorite ship is the Valor. Chris Jefferson is the best CD I've sailed with (and I've sailed with - and loved - John Heald). Crew is top notch.

We had Chris Jefferson twice, I remember him once on board Pride, I didn't care for him because he had to sing and one thing I hate is a Singing Cruise Director when I want to get right into the main show and also he was more stuck up to himself. He was also dating one of the hot dancers, I guess whats why I didnt like him :D

Fred

We had Chris Jefferson twice, I remember him once on board Pride, I didn't care for him because he had to sing and one thing I hate is a Singing Cruise Director when I want to get right into the main show and also he was more stuck up to himself. He was also dating one of the hot dancers, I guess whats why I didnt like him :D

Fred

He ended up marrying the hot dancer:)

I'm partial to the Triumph (older but a lot of fun) and the Freedom (newest so far, loads of fun) because I've been on them, but any Carnival ship has something fun to offer. I'm looking forward to the Splendor, hopefully this summer.

Archived