Help with Hotel/Stanley Park

I need some help with choosing a hotel to stay at. We are disembarking in Vancouver (off the Carnival Spirit, not sure what the name of the port is) and we would like to stay at a hotel for 1 or 2 nights, not too far from Stanley Park. I will need to get transfers from the port to a hotel. Not sure if hotels in Vancouver offer complimentary shuttle service to pick you up at the port and bring you to hotel. Also, will need transfers from hotel to airport. If not, any suggestions on best way to get to hotel and back to airport to go home. I have a group of possibly up to 35-40 people that I will be helping to make arrangements. :eek:

Any advice/suggestions are appreciated. Not sure if a better hotel is the way to go?

Thanks,

Luvtacruise27

I hope this is not for this cruise season...because you might not be able to be choosey where you end up.

The closest hotel to Stanley Park is the Westin Bayshore. It is very nice and within easy walking distance of the park.

As far as moving that many folks around I would sugest that you get in touch with one of the tour companies in town. The one that comes to mind that has vehicles large enough to move that many folks is Vancouver Sightseeing. You might be able to work out some kind of package deal with them to pick you up at the cruise terminal...take you to the hotel...tour you around Stanley Park and some of the other sights in town...then move you to the airport when you need to leave.

I agree with TCF the Weston Bayshore is likely your best bet if you want to be close to Stanley Park. They also have a shuttle bus that probably could pick you up at the cruise terminal.

You could also try the Coast Plaza hotel on Denman St.

However in another thread I notice that you say you have 15-20 people travelling with you so I would suggest that you refine that number before contacting hotels or tour operators.

Archived