crusinmama06!!!!!

sas80

LOL!!!!!

Hey SAS! :D

Still going on Genesis with us???? Maybe we can start a whole family thread and get more kids on the ship. :D :D :D

Well, we have a B2B - Voyager 7 night med and a Voyager 14 night repo (transatlantic) booked for the fall of 2009 BUT might rebook for the fall of 2010 to avoid the possibility of getting caught in the infant policy change, if I can snag the same room. Of course, that oo is all dependent on if I make it to 12 weeks or not. Jury is still out on that one and, based on past experience, I am not holding my breath.

So, yes, we are still interested in Genesis fall 2009. I know I could talk DH into re booking the B2B because he really wants to get on a new ship!

We sure could start a family thread!

Of course, that oo is all dependent on if I make it to 12 weeks or not. Jury is still out on that one and, based on past experience, I am not holding my breath.

:( Been there, done that. It is never a good time. :( I'll be thinking of ya!

And can I borrow your hubby...mine is broken. He has a problem with cruising so much...lol. I'll send him right back. ;) :D

:( Been there, done that. It is never a good time. :( I'll be thinking of ya!

And can I borrow your hubby...mine is broken. He has a problem with cruising so much...lol. I'll send him right back. ;) :D

You'd like my hubby....he is totally on board with the 50/50 sharing concept. (not that yours isn't)

He "gets" rationalizations like "I work 40 hours a week, you work 40 hours a week. I don't like to clean toilets or mop floors, you dont like to clean toilets or mop floors, someone has to clean the toilets and mop the floors tho....which maid service do you want to use?" :D

And he is still happily into cruise mode!

Archived