Seattle

We will be cruising Alaska next June from and to Vancouver but since Seattle is not that far away from Vancouver we thought of spending a couple of days in Seatle. Is there a particular hotel that you would suggest? Any place of interest that we should not miss?

Thanks

We will be cruising Alaska next June from and to Vancouver but since Seattle is not that far away from Vancouver we thought of spending a couple of days in Seatle. Is there a particular hotel that you would suggest? Any place of interest that we should not miss?

Thanks

What is your approximate budget for hotel (in $US if you can)? And how many people?

What is your approximate budget for hotel (in $US if you can)? And how many people?

It will be four of us in a room if possible and we would like to spend around USD50 - USD 70 each maybe.

Thanks

Just noticed that there is a whole thread on Seattle .. ..sorry :o will check that one out!

It will be four of us in a room if possible and we would like to spend around USD50 - USD 70 each maybe.

Thanks

Just noticed that there is a whole thread on Seattle .. ..sorry :o will check that one out!

That's going to be a littlel difficult, since the average double room goes for around $300.00 plus 12-15% room tax per night for two people. Quads, if available at all, are nearly twice that downtown. You might be able to find a quad down near the airport for what you are looking to spend.

I'd begin keeping your eye on Hotwire. I was able to get the Seattle Sheraton Downtown for three of us for about $150 on the weekend night and I think $185 for the weeknight we will be there (pre and post Vancouver cruise). It looks like it should be a great location just a few blocks from Pike's Place. I may have done better if I'd waited, but I was comfortable with the price so I ended up booking them about six or seven months ahead of time. Just remember, the booking is non-refundable with Hotwire, so you need to make sure your plans are set in stone.

We are going next month so that should not be a problem! in the meantime though my friend found and booked the Best Western Executive Inn with a space needle view for USD430 for two nights for 4 persons .. that should come to USD53.75 each which is qutie good in my opinion. :D

Now we have to see which are the must see places and what to do in order to make the most of our two days over there! Apart from some shopping most probably!

Archived