Conquest 2462 and 2465

yoemen1988

Can anyone who has stayed in either of these rooms verify the sleeping arrangement. Everything I have read indicates that there are two beds on the floor. My PVP swears that there is only upper and lowers. When I told him I had heard differently, he wanted names and sail dates so that he could check the manifest to see what cabin the folks who said there was 2 beds on the floor were actully in. He is sure that it is not 2462 or 2465. I really want to book, but I need to know for sure that there are two lowers in this room. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

I was in 2462 on the Conquest and it has 2 beds on the floor that can be pushed together. There was a bunk in the ceiling, but I don't know if it was used anymore.

My friend has 2465 and his cabin was just like mine with 2 beds on the floor.

Hope this helps.

Judy

This thread breaks down the configuration of these cabins on all the ships that offer these...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=321859

You'll find the information you are looking for in this thread.

And if I recall, the Conquest has an upper/lower, not the two twin beds on the floor...

Everything indicates the opposite as Irish girl states, two twins on the floor and she has pics in webshots. Surely she knew which cabin she was in. (Irish girl's pics in webshots are labeled 2462)

I believe at one time there was an upper and lower, which seems to have been changed years ago. Carnival added a second twin, but the bunk remains there in the ceiling (even though you cant book 3 into a 1A).

We have both cabins booked for Sept 7, 08 and can take more pics in case you dont believe irish girl.

Carnival is just stating what is usually in a 1A. Not all 1A's are like this, these are unusual rooms. The Conquest has 2 beds on the floor.

Thank you for posting the link to my pictures, I forgot to do it.

Judy

Most of the PVPs have NO IDEA about these rooms! (they are just reading from their 'script'). I booked this room on my of my last cruises and the PVP said I had to speak with the supervisor so he could 'advise' me about the room (upper/lower, etc) I explained I knew all about the room and not to bother, but she said it was 'policy' and she had to have him speak with me.

Okay - so supervisor comes on the phone - I tell him about my lovely cabin - no way he says? Two windows? You mean a porthole - No I say it is a very large 1A w/2 oceanview windows....so he says he will check - gets on his computer - and says 'wow you're right' - it is a 1A oceanview w/2 windows - and I then add 2 beds on the floor which again freaks him out. But I insist that I KNOW this and have seen pics. We chat a bit longer about Carnival - and by the end of the conversation he has offered me a job with Carnival! ha ha ha Was quite impressed with my cruise knowledge - most of which I got on this site!

Thanks everyone! :D:D

Hey Everyone,

So there is still not a difinitive [ sp ] answer tabout these cabins, even with carnival. It's crazy!!! I will keep checking to see what happens.

Thanks for the research everyone.

Julie

Someone says I stayed in this cabin and this is what its like and someone else posts a link to pictures of said cabin and you post back you are still looking for an answer? hahhahahahahahhaha

Im sorry but if a picture of the inside of the cabin (labeled on webshots with both the ships' name and the cabin #) isnt enough, nothing will be.

I was in 2462 on the Conquest and it has 2 beds on the floor that can be pushed together. There was a bunk in the ceiling, but I don't know if it was used anymore.

My friend has 2465 and his cabin was just like mine with 2 beds on the floor.

Hope this helps.

Judy

She stayed in 2462 on the Conquest. ..... Her friend was in 2465 which she saw as well.

I also posted a link to her pics she put on webshots, Also labeled with ship name and cabin #. :rolleyes: I dont get how anyone is still confused. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I called yesterday and booked 2462 for February 1. I am convinced that everyone out here can't be wrong! I am just hoping that nothing changes. We are going to be on the first crusie after the Conquest's dry dock. Oh well, the worst thing that can happen is that my husband and I can re-live our childhood and fight over who gets the top bunk!

Archived